DX5 Cree XML-L2 5-LED 6000LM Ultra Brightness Adjustable Diving Flashlight with Magnetic Control Army Green
This DX5 Cree XML-L2 5-LED 6000LM Ultra Brightness Adjustable Diving Flashlight with Magnetic Control combines rich high-tech elements during its overall manufacture, bringing superior performance to others! With highly exquisite workmanship based on superior aluminum alloy casing, this flashlight is wear-resistant to any potential damage. With magnetic control design, it is much easier to control. Also, it gets 3 modes for free selection. This flashlight is so lightweight that you can anytime take it along with you. Would you like to give it a try?
- High brightness, low power consumption, portable and practical
- Lightweight for convenient and easy carrying
- Made of high quality aluminum alloy, it is sturdy enough
- Ultra-clear glass lens makes light brighter
- Magnetic control is much easier to operate
- It supports stepless adjustment
- With 3 modes, it allows you to select whichever mode you like
- Widely used for diving, hiking, climbing or camping etc.
|Casing Color||Army Green|
|Luminous Flux||6000 Lumens|
|Power Supply||3 x 18650 or 3 x 26650 Batteries (Not Included)|
|Mode Arrangement||Low, High, Fast Strobe|
|Dimensions||(8.86 x 2.36)" / (22.5 x 6)cm (L x Dia.)|
|Weight||16.40oz / 465g|
- 1 x Flashlight
- 1 x String
- 2 x O-rings
- If you would like to turn on/off the flashlight, you should press the button into 100% end. And there is a click to be heard.
- If you would like to change the modes, you just need to gently press the button into about 50% end several times. And there is not a click to be heard.
- 1. Please do not irradiate it to human eyes, especially for children, or else, it may cause temporary blindness for the harsh light of flashlights
- 2. Do not meddle with the head of torch or separate the reflector and the bulb
- 3. Wipe flashlight with soft fabric after use
- 4. In case of erosion causing roughness of the torch movements, try to clear and air it
- 5. Silicon grease can be applied to the interface
- 6. Remove battery if not in use for long period
- 7. Strongly suggest using the battery with protecting board, so that it can avoid over-change and over-discharge, and protect battery and prolong its service life
- 8. While using 16340 such kinds of rechargeable lithium battery, you should avoid over-charge and over-discharge, it means that: charge at it once when the light of flashlight remarkably dimmed
- 9. Avoid direct sunlight
- 10. Insert the batteries must be based on the mark to position the positive (+) and negative (-) terminal
- 11. Keep your flashlight in a dry and cool place that is easy to reach in an emergency or power outage
- 12. Please don´t shot the eyes directly, the strong light is harmful to eyes, any contact will cause permanent damage
- 13. Don´t throw the batteries in a fire to prevent leak or rupture
- 14. Please do not recharge the battery unless it has marked "rechargeable"
- 15. To prevent recharging problems, please do not mix old and new batteries or ones with different types